Any use by you of this website is conditional upon your acceptance of these Terms, inclusive of its:
- Terms & Conditions
You should read this Policy so that you understand what type of cookies we may use, what information we may collect using cookies and how that information would be used.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”).
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website (“first-party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”). These third parties can recognize you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies may we use?
- Necessary cookies allow a website to offer its visitors the best possible experience when accessing and navigating the Service and using its features.
- Functional cookies allow a website to operate in accordance with the choices an individual makes with respect to that website.
- Analytic cookies enable a website and its licensed third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how visitors use and interact with a website. Analytic cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses, but are used to help us improve your experience on the Website.
Your cookie options
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
If you delete cookies or determine not to accept them, you may not be able to use all of the features our Website and Services offer.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of it here. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such change shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using this Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to use or access the Website and its Services.
This Policy was last updated on July 1, 2020.